BREAKING: Devastating Rumors Surround Tom Selleck… Please Show Your Support

It’s a rough week for fans of Tom Selleck.

Rumors are circulating that the American actor, best known for his role on the television series Magnum P.I., will announce his retirement from acting at the age of 72.

“As we get older, there are phases of life that we enter into, and being an actor just isn’t fun anymore,” source who remained anonymous claims Selleck said.

For a little while on Friday evening, #ThankYouTom was a trending hashtag on Twitter.

“You’ve accomplished everything I ever dreamed of #ThankYouTom.”
— @DesireePlum, 30 Jun 2017

Many fans have been left wondering what is leading Selleck to make the decision now.

Source: American News

3 thoughts on “BREAKING: Devastating Rumors Surround Tom Selleck… Please Show Your Support

• July 15, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Regarding Tom Selleck:
    Love the characters that he portrays..
    Love the man he is in life..
    He’s been an amazing person and great patriotic upstanding human being.
    I understand his decision…
    It has to be hard, in a business that the majority of the people are so closed minded to Our Countries needs.
    He is truly inspirational to the rest of us.

• July 15, 2017 at 2:54 pm

President Trump is the only honorable trust worthy man in the White House the rest are thieves crooks liers and criminals all they do Is stab President Trump in the back and cause him all the trouble they can if they are not going to work with him he needs to get rid or the whole damn bunch I am proud of my President and think he is doing a great job

• July 22, 2017 at 4:17 am

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.