Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee offered an idea to President Donald Trump Thursday morning: Get North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to kill himself. The proposed tactic? Have him spend time with flamboyant leftist Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA).

“After 1/2 hour with her he will drink whatever he gave to his 1/2 brother,” which is presumably poison.

Of course, leftists on Twitter were beside themselves with rage at Huckabee for criticizing Kim Jong Un and Waters. A “Mom Of Two” accused the former pastor of acting “un-Christian” and “mean-spirited”:

Others defended the North Korean leader, saying Huckabee should not be “wishing death” on him:

Feminist author Ellen Hopkins also decided to join the criticism against Huckabee, accusing him of not being “classy”:

Others simply accused him of being a fake “Bible believer”:

Criticizing Waters is a triggering offense among leftists, as public figures such as Bill O’Reilly and Alan Dershowitz are often shamed as “racists” every time they do it.

In a video directed at Waters this week, Dershowitz accused Waters of “crying wolf” and overusing the term “racist.”

“If everybody’s a racist, then no one is a racist,” he said. “If I am a racist, then what is she going to call real, real racism?”

Dershowitz said Waters should stop acting like a crime has occurred every time she is criticized on her policies.

“Being black does not give you a license to call someone a racist just like being Jewish doesn’t give you a license to call people anti-Semites unless they actually are racists or anti-Semites,” he said.

Source: Conservative Daily

11 thoughts on “Gov. Mike Huckabee Offers Trump an Idea to Make Kim Jong Un Kill Himself, Infuriates Left

• August 10, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Love, love right on.

• August 11, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Love It!! send Al Sharpton with her!!

• August 10, 2017 at 10:58 pm

The Idiot Left can dish it, but can’t take it. Lol. Face it. Maxine Waters is a worthless douchebag. Lol

• August 11, 2017 at 12:25 am

so funny but really true

• August 11, 2017 at 1:45 am

Oh, good grief. All you detractors of Huckabee’s remarks really should look at pictures of North Korea’s starving people and the billion-dollar lifestyle of Un. Then listen to Waters’ vile opinions on what we Californians should pay for. Then learn the fine art of sarcasm and hyperbole. And finally, stop being such snowflakes or stay in your safe rooms. I’d rather have a politician (or anyone, for that matter) say exactly what’s on his or her mind than to have it couched in ambiguity and verbal slight-of-hand so they can maintain plausible deniability.

• August 11, 2017 at 7:13 am

Wow! You just saved me a lot of time absolutely great reply!!! My thoughts only better than I would have said it!

• August 11, 2017 at 10:47 am

HEY, you said what I was going to write! Good job!

• August 11, 2017 at 2:10 am

Mike Huckabee isn’t doing anything but looking to save lives in the future. It’s like looking at your glass that is half empty, or only half full! Good o’l Kim is a person that has a many folks killed for merely no reason at all. I see them looking to save lives in the future by omitting one murderer!

• August 11, 2017 at 4:12 am

I agree with Gov.Huckabee mazone waters is enough to make a sane person kill themself lol insane kim would be an easy argent for her.lol

• August 11, 2017 at 4:14 am

I agree with Gov.Huckabee mazine waters is enough to make a sane person kill themself lol insane kim would be an easy target for her.lol

• August 11, 2017 at 12:33 pm

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Mike HUCKABEE..I LOVE YOU! IGNORE THESE IGNORANT FOOLS, I WISH I WERE THE CHRISTIAN YOU ARE..I TRY HARD,HOPE THAT COUNTS! YOUR GIRL,SARAH,IS WONDERFUL! SHE IS HER FATHER’S DAUGHTER! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I LOVE YOU,MIKE ONE OF PRESIDENT TRUMP DEPLORABLES!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂